We are excited that you have chosen Seashore Pediatrics for your child’s medical care. Your comfort and convenience are our priority, and we strive to make every visit to our office a positive experience. To help you get acquainted with our office and first visit procedures, we have included helpful information on this page.
What to Expect
A pleasant, comfortable first visit builds trust and helps put the child at ease during future visits. We want your child to enjoy getting to know our doctors and staff, so we work hard to establish this bond during every appointment to our office. During your initial appointment, we will explain everything in detail and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to meeting you and your child and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring your child's immunization records and be prepared to complete paperwork regarding your family medical history, your child's medical history, and insurance information.
We are also happy to offer you the option to download, print and complete our office forms to reduce wait times during your first appointment.
- Records Release
- Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement
- Registration Information
- Patient History
- New Patient Packet
- ASQ 6 Month Questionnaire
- ASQ 12 Month Questionnaire
- ASQ 18th Month Questionnaire
- ASQ 24 Month Questionnaire
- ASQ 36 Month Questionnaire
- ASQ 48 Month Questionnaire
- ASQ 60 Month Questionnaire
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scale - PARENT Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Scale—TEACHER Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Follow-up—PARENT Informant
- NICHQ Vanderbilt Assessment Follow-up—TEACHER Informant
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.